Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Visit to Sierra's in Iowa {2.15-20.16}

Since I entered my third trimester, travelling became stricter and stricter. So we decided we would go visit Colby's sisters because it would be the last time to see Krystalee in D.C before the baby came, and before she and her family moved back to Utah in the summer. So I started off the trip in Iowa to visit Sierra and then I would meet Colby a week later in D.C. 

At Sierra's house we went hiking and picnicking in the beautiful woods around her region. We also sewed a few bib bandanna's for my baby! We had a lot of fun and I loved spending time with my niece's. 




Getting super baby hungry since I'm only 10 weeks away! 


Somehow the big fat pregnant lady got the job of pushing an umbrella stroller on the muddy hiking trail!1 hahaha 



No comments:

Post a Comment