Tuesday, September 5, 2017

March 2017 Happenings

Since my baby's due date is getting closer and closer, we couldn't camp and hike because that requires going to remote places, and I definitely did not want to go into labor while camping. So we just camped out at home and enjoyed our last days of it just being Colby and I. In the month of March, we went to a Rodeo and State Fair, I had my 26th birthday, made a lot of camp fires in the backyard and roasted marshmallows. We also met our baby's future betrothal, Jack Davis! He is super cute and I am sure our baby girl will approve of our choice.


Baby Jack, I think our baby was either excited or mad because I felt her  kick Jack while I was holding him. 
Learning great baby skills for sure...

For my birthday, Colby bought me different camera lens's, so I could take all the pictures I wanted of our baby hazardita! 

Colby made me earthquake cake. I sent him a link on facebook almost 7 months before my birthday of this type of cake that I wanted and he remembered it, found the link, and made me the cake. It was super sweet of him! 
Enjoying many camp fire nights with smores..of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment