Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Maternity Photos {3.28.17}

While pregnant, I decided not to do a maternity photo shoot. However, towards the end I was convinced by my older sister ,who has been pregnant before, to take maternity photos. Initially, I didn't want to, and didn't think it could come together in time. However, I am so grateful my sister gave me the extra push (pun intended!) to make the decision and take maternity pictures. I love my photos and everything worked out the way it needed to. Most (normal) people plan a maternity shoot when there 35-36 weeks pregnant. When  I finally came to a decision and had planned a day, I was 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Some women go into labor at 38 weeks!! Little did I know I was going to have to wait 4 more weeks before I met my little one.

I had so many beautiful pictures to choose from, I'm surprised I narrowed it down to these (even though I still have a lot). My photographer Kristyn Rose is very talented and I love all my photos!



























1 comment:

  1. Very happy news, Best of luck for your feature and kids.
    From team Traffic Racing
    STAY happy !

    ReplyDelete