Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Christmas in Utah {12.23.16 - 1.1.17}

For Christmas 2016 we drove to Utah. We had a blast! We were able to visit with family that we don't see very often, and do so many things that Texas doesn't have like snowboarding, sledding and just have a white Christmas with snow. We were able to visit a few temples and experience the wonderful spirit the resides within. Definitely an unforgettable trip! Unfortunately, we didn't get to do to anything for New Year's because we had to drive back to Texas.

Grandpa John

Shoveling lots of snow! We got a beautiful white Christmas and I was grateful I was pregnant because I didn't have to  shovel snow! 
sledding??
Snow covered mountains are some of my favorite things. 





Rudolph the red nose reindeer! 
Provo City Temple
Visiting cousins Belle and Tyler 
Grandma Laura, so grateful that the next time I visit her she won't be in the hospital
Eating at Costa Vida a must when in Utah!
Payson Temple


Watching her dad get covered in snow! 


Visited the lights at temple square!
I was able to see my best friend, Maria!! 


Driving back to Texas, we will miss you Utah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment