Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Austin Land

A couple weeks back we took a trip to visit my sister and her husband in Austin, TX! We had a great time and on the way we met some friends of ours from BYU in San Antonio and went to Sea World with them!
We enjoyed great food, company, and scenery! I even was able to play halo with my sister. This may come as surprise, but I love to play Halo with my sisters and brother. Growing up we never had video games and then my parents had a baby boy! Anyways, he saved up his money and bought halo when  he got older and he wanted to play with his older sisters! We got hooked! Not hooked where we could not put it down, but hooked as in it was fun playing from time to time with one another, but we only play when we are together, so it rarely happens now! I would play with Colby, but we don't have an xbox. Anyways, enjoy the pictures. We continue to like living here in Midland, but we miss mountains. At least Austin had rolling hills!



We got soaked during this show! It was so worth it! 




The Beluga show was definitely the best! The show had divers, stunts, dolphins, belugas and funny clown actors! 

San Antonio Temple



Greenbelt in Austin, Texas. We had a great time! We walked up the creek for about a mile in the water. There were a few places we swam! 



My brother-in-law, Taylor, found this little guy! He was so cute I wanted to keep him, but we didn't! He is enjoying life in the creek


He was so small you could eat him! 




Ate some good BBQ! 



View of the City from Congress bridge. We came back later and watched the bats fly out! 





1 comment: