Saturday, August 15, 2015

Las Vegas

For the past 10 days I have been living in Las Vegas watching my nephew baby John. My oldest sister and her husband went to Hawaii! I'm so happy they could go, but also jealous because I want to go to Hawaii...who doesn't? But I was glad to help and watch my nephew. My little sister came to Vegas for about 6 days with me, so I wouldn't be alone. I was really grateful she was there. We took my nephew swimming a few times and went for walks everyday in the late afternoon. We had a great time and I can't wait to see baby John again!


Little tickles! Look at that face! He has the most contagious laugh!

Nitzen and my little sis enjoying their morning cuddle time

Learning to brush hair

He loves the park and going down slides

I just can't get over how cute he is!




He has learned to climb up the slides better than going down :)

He would rather play two sports than one

Mom and Dad are home! yay!

But their plane was a red eye hahah all they really wanted to do sleep, but John would have none of it!

I'm going to miss hanging out with the boy!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with little John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! He sure is cute! I love that he wouldn't let his parents sleep after their flight...something Hallie would do...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! He sure is cute! I love that he wouldn't let his parents sleep after their flight...something Hallie would do...haha!

    ReplyDelete