Monday, April 27, 2015

The John Bunch

I've been in Colorado for the past 10 days for a little bit of a family reunion! My little sister was married and it was great to have the family together even if the house was a bit crowded! The wedding happened on a glorious Thursday, so Colby was unable to make it, but he was able to come up for the weekend and that's when we were able to take some family pictures because the whole family was in Colorado!! We have not all been together for a very long time, so this was a special event for us! We had parties, a wedding, played games and went shooting. Can't wait for it to happen again!

Before the Wedding:


My first day in Colorado I was met with glorious snow! I did not pack  for snowy weather, but I was fine with it because I know I won't see snow in Texas! 


Baby John chillin

Felicia and Brit doing her hair for her bridal pictures the next day. It was intense. 
 
Filly took her bridals in the mountains, but we took a pit stop at the fire station :) The firemen did not mind! 

Wendy hosted Filly's Bridal Shower and it was so fun and amazing! The food was fantastic! 





The day before the wedding was chaos! haha We had to make bouquets and the wedding cake. My mom is amazing and made the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party and my sister Britt (the one in white) made the cake, but we all helped in little ways to make it easier.  
Scroll down to see the finished cake! 
Adding small flowers one.by.one. it took forever! 


Adding pearls!

John and his dad keeping everyone company and "supervising" :)

At the reception , us sisters put on a little dance to get the dance to get the party started! We have a video, but I'm  not going to show it. lol Only a select few will see that one! 
The Wedding:
Beautiful Denver, Colorado Temple! 

No more snow! Perfect day for a wedding

The happy couple! 





The finished masterpiece! 

After the Wedding: 
So happy the entire family could be together! 
All the  handsome men! 


Colby with his nephew! Two cuties! 
All the beautiful girls! My best friends!




John turns one next week, so we decided to have a mini celebration with the whole family before we all had to go back to our homes. He was excited!

He likes it! :) However, he was very proper. He hardly made any mess! 

He was upset because his mom (Britt) wouldn't let him eat the whole thing. But he got over it! 

Opening new shoes from gma! 

The next day we went shooting. This is the first time my mom has ever shot a gun. She did good! 
We played shotgun knock out. Colby won :) 
Today is my parents 31st Anniversary! I am so happy and proud to call them my parents! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Allison!! This definitely took me a long while to do! I have never used Photoshop before, so this was an adventure. :)

      Delete