Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lasts Days in Utah

As I am writing, we have been out of Utah for over a month, but I thought it would be horrible to not give any recognition to a place that we were very sad to leave and with so many people and places we still love. Our last days in Utah were so much fun and we are so glad we were able to see family and enjoy one of our favorite places...the mountains.


Surely not the last, but this was our last Provo temple trip for a long while! I'm  going to miss living only 7 minutes away from a beautiful temple! Now we will have to drive 2 hours for the nearest one! 

Colby's last time fishing along the Provo River.
Colby's geology thesis simplified into a poster. That does not look simplified to me!

Finally ate at the Peruvian Restaurant near our apartment! Only took 2 1/2 years to get there! I wish we could have gone more than once. 

Saying goodbye to the best grandma ever! I will really miss our weekly visits! 

 Jill, gma and gpa Hazard had a goodbye dinner for us.  It was so good and it was so nice to see everyone one last time, especially this cutie! 
Having a great time at Blickenstaff's Toy Store! I want to have a store like this one day. So fun! 


Went to Logan for some snowboarding and family time. Troy was nice to stay in the slow areas with us since it was only my second time!  


Baby Maysa getting a head start! 

Had one last barbecue up Provo Canyon! This is how we get rid of our old, personal documents. Let'em burn! 
We were able to hang out with some unexpected visitors!
Nice tans from Mexico ;)

Last Utah to Colorado road trip. I cried knowing this was the last one for many, many years to come, and because we were moving away from such a beautiful place with so many loved family, friends and memories. I am tearing up right now as I type this! We stopped at this coal seam that was made visible through the roadcut on route 6. 
Blessed to see one last spectacular sunset in Utah!

Celebrating my young mom's birthday in Colorado!


 She is still young!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment